Today I purchased all of the TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock products listed below:

As Spring quickly approaches I want to go WAY CURLY!

Take a look at my findings...

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curly Hair Shampoo
Designed For Every Type Of Hair - Normal Dry Chemically Treated And Totally Overstressed Hair. With Catwalk You Can Create A Personal Style That Is Only Yours.

Personal note: I really liked the thickness of this product. Since this was my first time using this shampoo, I ended up using WAY too much. It lathers extremely well, so go with a little at first, then add to it if necessary.

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curly Hair Conditioner
3-D Action. Define, Defrizz, Detangles
Follow with Curl Rocks Leave-in Moisturizer, Booster and Amplifier.

Personal note: I really liked the richness of this product. When I poured it into the palm of my hand for the first time, I thought... "WOW! This is really going to be good for my hair!" It definitely feels like what the professionals use and you can get it at an affordable price. One more note about this conditioner: The detangling aspect of this product really worked for me.

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier
Defines Curls, Tames Waves, Adds Texture

A styling agent for curly to wavy hair
Provides volume and texture
Helps define & separate curls
Gives beautiful curls & tamed waves
Leaves hair a delicate scent of fruit medley

Personal note: I really liked the lotion feel of this product. It not only felt like my hair was being hydrated from this top of the line product, I saw the results of the waves turning to curls right before my eyes. This product completely reduced the frizz and defined my curls beautifully.

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Booster Spray
Blast in massive, flirty curls with this spray in booster. Curls will have tighter, more defined shape, shine and definition. Lose the frizz factor. Your hair will have it going on!

Look/Feel: beautiful soft/silky curls and tamed waves
Hair Types: any length of curly or wavy hair
Hold: natural
Fragrance: fruit medley
Details: great second day refresher to help separate and define curls

Personal note: At the salon where I purchased the Booster Spray, the "lady behind the counter" told me that this was a spray-in mousse. It's not. I thought it was more of a hairspray, even though she told me that it wasn't. After using the Amplifier, I began to spray the Booster into my hair.

At first, my hair felt sticky, but after I stopped scrunching it, and left it alone for a few minutes, the product was perfect. My hair is NOT sticky and I can still run my fingers through it without it feeling like it has a gallon of hairspray on it.

This product? Not sure what it is - hairspray, spray-in mousse... whatever it is though, it really works.

I could not be MORE PLEASED with this product line.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Stylish Updos - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template