The Straightener Without The Straightener

Garnier Fructis Style - with fruit micro-waxes is my favorite anti-humidity styling cream used to not only remove the frizz, but also to leave my hair feeling sleek and shiny. (and straight)

When I do not have time to straighten my naturally curly hair with a hot iron, I use this product, it works wonderfully.

It has long-lasting hold and shine.

The Back of the Bottle:
Smooth styled hair - even with moisture in the air! Garnier Fructis Style SLEEK & SHINE is the first smoothing and humidity-resistant styling line from Garnier.

Directions:
Squeeze a small amount of cream into hand. Rub hands together and work through damp hair. For sleeker look, comb through and blow dry.

**Personal note: I do not have to blow dry my hair to get the straightening effect.

1 comments:

Luminata said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Copyright © 2008 - Stylish Updos - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template